Lerooooyyyy Jenkiiinnns!! Lerooooyyyy Jenkiiinnns!!

Jenkins FTFW!

-JellyTrip- -JellyTrip-

I'm thinking beautiful T-Shirt designs...

Great. Superb. The amount of effort that went into this must be huge. Very nice detials and simple but super designs.

All in all, Great Job

Great job!

Lol, at first when I saw the title, (Pustota=Emptiness in Russian) I was like, okay?

Great video, keep em coming,

Target Barbarossa Target Barbarossa

Dang, thats tough to read if your fluent in Russian. Otherwise good game.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Nice, I had some fun...

Not very good, but hey, I'm proud of myself =)

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

57 Combo...

Very nicely done, smooth animation, a storyline' if you could call it that, (theres a point to the game) and very addicting, 10/10

:TheB: Mono's Buck :TheB: Mono's Buck

hahahaha, lol

Is that your voice I heard saying "Momo's Buck"?

Lol, good Idea

no thats microsoft sam!

I thought so too. I found a new way of makin drums so itried it out.
instead of makin one drum loop now i have millioons of them in a bunch of channels!

:TheB: BuzSaw :TheB: BuzSaw

Sorry man, this is one of the most boring things I have ever heard, its peaceful, yes, but it seems like it wasn't you who made this.

DJ-Bert responds:

Yea well i didn't think i did the best on it either. not good at gameboyish stuff. but thats ok at least im good at something.

:TheB: ~~Funk phenomena~~ :TheB: ~~Funk phenomena~~

You've done it again!

I hate how people think I'm rating you all 10's (And a couple 8's) just because your my cousin. NO! I would give a crap if you had no arm (Well of course I would give a crap, but I wouldn't rate you any different than if you were some kid in Norway). You've done it again Cuz, great job, 5/5 10/10

DJ-Bert responds:

yea man i know. by the way you are a great reviewer, they should have a review portal!